BEC – Higher Course
Business English Certificate Higher (C1) Cambridge Course
Get your knowledge of Business English certified with the internationally recognized C1 Business Higher (BEC H) certificate. BEC diplomas add value to any job application. Your native-speaking Business English coach will prepare you optimally and individually for the C1 Business Higher exam via online one-on-one lessons. You will meet your English teacher via video chat on Skype.
COURSE CONTENT C1 BUSINESS HIGHER
The content of the BEC Higher course at homestudies is tailored to suit your needs and your preparation for the C1 Business Higher (BEC H) certificate. In these areas you will receive individual support: Oral communication, listening comprehension, vocabulary and grammar, reading comprehension and writing skills.
AFTER THE C1 BUSINESS HIGHER COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand difficult texts from everyday business life.
- Write well-structured, demanding business texts (minutes, e-mails etc.).
- Follow meetings, discussions and interviews very well and use fluent English.
- Express your own opinions, thoughts etc. and pass on information.
- Communicate spontaneously and confidently during discussions, meetings, etc.
- Make use of a large business English vocabulary.
- Be proficient with most grammatical structures.
- Understand all reports, announcements and discussions without effort.
BEC HIGHER PREPARATION AND BEC HIGHER EXAM
homestudies offers you targeted preparation for the internationally recognised Cambridge C1 Business Higher (BEC H) certificate. The BEC Higher examination consists of a written and an oral part. The written part of the BEC H certificate examination consists of reading and writing as well as listening comprehension. The written part takes 170 minutes. The oral examination lasts 16 minutes and consists of an interview with one or two other candidates.
Written examination: 170 minutes
- Reading comprehension module: newspaper articles, e-mail, reports, articles: 60 minutes
- Writing module: Writing of various texts such as mails, reports, letters: 70 minutes
- Listening module (listening comprehension): radio discussions, conversations: approx. 40 minutes
Oral examination: 16 minutes
- Speaking module: Interview with one or two other candidates (answering questions, and other tasks)
TRY IT OUT FOR FREE
We offer you a non-binding trial lesson as a bonus. Let us explain everything to you and get you acquainted with the advantages of online language teaching.
Private lessons offerd via Skype
Study times are flexible
Only certified teachers
Free teaching material
Homework & corrections
Operational 365 days a year
What do our customers say?
Business English Certificate Higher
PRICES AND PACKAGES
- 1 Lesson: CHF 50
- Savings Course 5 Lessons
Offered at CHF 249 instead of CHF 250
- Basic Course 10 Lessons with 12% Discount
Offered at CHF 439 instead of CHF 500
- Standard Course 25 Lessons with 20% Discount
Offered at CHF 999 instead of CHF 1’250
- Intensive Course 50 Lessons with 25% Discount
Offered at CHF 1’875 instead of CHF 2’500
- Professional Course 100 Lessons with 30% Discount
Offered at CHF 3’499 instead of CHF 5’000
Learn more about how the lessons are structured at our school.
Cambridge-Courses via Skype
English courses offered via video chat are professional, flexible and efficient.
What is Skype?
Useful information about using and installing Skype.
DO NOT FORGET THE FREE TRIAL LESSON!
Try our service completely without obligations & free of charge.
044 597 77 91
Online School GmbH