BEC – Preliminary Course
Business English Certificate Preliminary (B1) – Cambridge Course
Get your knowledge of Business English certified with the internationally recognized B1 Business Preliminary (BEC P) certificate. BEC diplomas add value to any application. Your native-speaking Business English coach will prepare you for the B1 Business Preliminary exam via online one-on-one lessons. You will meet your English teacher via video chat on Skype.
COURSE CONTENT B1 BUSINESS PRELIMINARY
The content of the BEC Preliminary course at homestudies is tailored to suit your needs and the preparation for the B1 Business Preliminary (BEC P) certificate. In these areas you will receive individual support: Oral communication, listening comprehension, vocabulary and grammar, reading comprehension and writing skills.
AFTER THE B1 BUSINESS PRELIMINARY COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the main points of everyday business texts.
- Write short business texts (emails, business letters and other texts from everyday business life).
- Follow the main aspects of meetings, discussions and interviews.
- Express your own opinions, thoughts, etc. in conversations.
- Communicate in an understandable way and, for example, make simple telephone calls.
- Make use of a basic business English vocabulary.
BEC PRELIMINARY PREPARATION AND BEC PRELIMINARY EXAM
homestudies offers you targeted preparation for the internationally recognised Cambridge B1 Business Preliminary (BEC P) certificate. The BEC Preliminary examination consists of a written and an oral part. The written part of the BEC P certificate examination consists of reading and writing as well as listening comprehension. The written part takes 130 minutes. The oral examination lasts 12 minutes and consists of an interview with one or two other candidates.
Written examination: 130 minutes
- Reading and Writing module (reading comprehension): newspaper articles, e-mail, articles, contributions) and (writing): writing of different texts: 90 minutes
- Listening module (listening comprehension): radio discussions, conversations: approx. 40 minutes
Oral examination: 12 minutes
- Speaking module: Interview with one or two other candidates (answering questions, and other tasks).
TRY IT OUT FOR FREE
We offer you a non-binding trial lesson as a bonus. Let us explain everything to you and get you acquainted with the advantages of online language teaching.
Private lessons offerd via Skype
Study times are flexible
Only certified teachers
Free teaching material
Homework & corrections
Operational 365 days a year
What do our customers say?
Business English Certificate Preliminary
PRICES AND PACKAGES
- 1 Lesson: CHF 50
- Savings Course 5 Lessons
Offered at CHF 249 instead of CHF 250
- Basic Course 10 Lessons with 12% Discount
Offered at CHF 439 instead of CHF 500
- Standard Course 25 Lessons with 20% Discount
Offered at CHF 999 instead of CHF 1’250
- Intensive Course 50 Lessons with 25% Discount
Offered at CHF 1’875 instead of CHF 2’500
- Professional Course 100 Lessons with 30% Discount
Offered at CHF 3’499 instead of CHF 5’000
Learn more about how the lessons are structured at our school.
Cambridge-Courses via Skype
English courses offered via video chat are professional, flexible and efficient.
What is Skype?
Useful information about using and installing Skype.
DO NOT FORGET THE FREE TRIAL LESSON!
Try our service completely without obligations & free of charge.
044 597 77 91
Online School GmbH