BEC – Vantage Course
Business English Certificate Vantage (B2) – Cambridge Course
Get your Business English skills certified with the internationally recognized B2 Business Vantage (BEC V) certificate. BEC diplomas add value to any job application. Your native-speaking Business English Coach will prepare you for the B2 Business Vantage exam via online one-on-one lessons. You will meet your English teacher via video chat on Skype.
COURSE CONTENT B2 BUSINESS VANTAGE
The content of the BEC Vantage course at homestudies is tailored to your needs and the preparation for the B2 Business Vantage (BEC V) certificate. You will receive individual support in these areas: Oral communication, listening comprehension, vocabulary and grammar, reading comprehension and writing skills.
AFTER THE B2 BUSINESS VANTAGE COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand various texts such as e-mails, minutes of meetings and reports from everyday business life.
- Write various texts well in everyday business situations.
- Follow meetings, discussions and interviews well.
- Express your own opinions, thoughts, etc. well in conversations and pass on information.
- Communicate clearly and, for example, make simple telephone calls.
- Make use of an extended Business English vocabulary.
BEC VANTAGE PREPARATION AND BEC VANTAGE EXAM
homestudies offers you targeted preparation for the internationally recognised Cambridge B2 Business Vantage (BEC V) certificate. The BEC Vantage examination consists of a written and an oral part. The written part of the BEC V certificate examination consists of reading and writing as well as listening comprehension. The written part takes 145 minutes. The oral examination lasts 14 minutes and consists of an interview with one or two other candidates.
Written examination: 145 minutes
- Reading module: newspaper articles, e-mail, articles, reading and understanding articles: 60 minutes
- Writing module: writing two different texts such as letters, reports, etc.: 45 minutes
- Listening module (listening comprehension): radio discussions, conversations: approx. 40 minutes
Oral examination: 14 minutes
- Speaking module: Interview with one or two other candidates (answering questions, and other tasks)
TRY IT OUT FOR FREE
We offer you a non-binding trial lesson as a bonus. Let us explain everything to you and get you acquainted with the advantages of online language teaching.
Private lessons offerd via Skype
Study times are flexible
Only certified teachers
Free teaching material
Homework & corrections
Operational 365 days a year
What do our customers say?
Business English Certificate Vantage
PRICES AND PACKAGES
- 1 Lesson: CHF 50
- Savings Course 5 Lessons
Offered at CHF 249 instead of CHF 250
- Basic Course 10 Lessons with 12% Discount
Offered at CHF 439 instead of CHF 500
- Standard Course 25 Lessons with 20% Discount
Offered at CHF 999 instead of CHF 1’250
- Intensive Course 50 Lessons with 25% Discount
Offered at CHF 1’875 instead of CHF 2’500
- Professional Course 100 Lessons with 30% Discount
Offered at CHF 3’499 instead of CHF 5’000
Learn more about how the lessons are structured at our school.
Cambridge-Courses via Skype
English courses offered via video chat are professional, flexible and efficient.
What is Skype?
Useful information about using and installing Skype.
DO NOT FORGET THE FREE TRIAL LESSON!
Try our service completely without obligations & free of charge.
044 597 77 91
Online School GmbH