goethe b1 – Course
Goethe-Zertifikat B1 – Course
The homestudies Goethe-Zertifikat B1 course is for all those who want maximum learning success in the shortest possible time. After this course you’ll be ready for the Goethe B1 examination. The lessons are held via video chat over Skype. Your native-speaking and certified German teacher will respond to your individual needs during online private lessons.
COURSE CONTENT FOR GOETHE-ZERTIFIKAT B1
The course is adapted to your needs and exam preparation. Your teacher will prepare you specifically and individually for the four areas of the Goethe B1 examination. You will receive individual support in the areas of oral communication, listening comprehension, written expression and reading comprehension.
AFTER THE GOETHE-ZERTIFIKAT B1 COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the basics in everyday conversations.
- Travel to a German speaking country and cope with everyday situations.
- Report about experiences and events.
- Describe and justify goals.
- Discuss your own interests.
The Goethe-Zertifikat B1 is suitable for all those who wish to prove their good German language skills with a certificate. The Goethe B1 level certificate certifies that the student has a good knowledge of German. The Goethe-Zertifikat is a good certificate of proficiency for every non-native speaker and enhances every application.
GOETHE B1 CERTIFICATE PREPARATION AND GOETHE B1 EXAMINATION
homestudies offers you targeted preparation for the internationally recognised Goethe B1 certificate. The Goethe B1 examination consists of a written section and an oral section. The written part of the Goethe B1 examination takes 165 minutes and consists of reading, listening and writing. The oral examination lasts 15 minutes and consists of an interview (in pairs or individually), a free presentation of your own opinions, and answering some questions.
Written examination: 165 minutes
- Reading module (reading comprehension: newspaper articles, email, articles, and contribution)
- Listening module (Listening comprehension: radio discussions, lectures, conversations)
- Writing module (personal and formal texts, as well as your personal opinions)
Oral examination: 15 minutes
- Talking with a partner about everyday life
- Free expression of your own opinions as well as answering questions.
- Private lessons offered via Skype
- Native speakers & certified teachers
- 45 minutes per lesson
- Free teaching material
- Monday to Sunday
- 08.00 to 22.00 hours
TRY IT OUT FOR FREE
We offer you a non-binding trial lesson as a bonus. Let us explain everything to you and get you acquainted with the advantages of online language teaching.
Private lessons offerd via Skype
Study times are flexible
Only certified teachers
Free teaching material
Homework & corrections
Operational 365 days a year
What do our customers say?
Goethe B1 Zertifikat
PRICES AND PACKAGES
- 1 Lesson: CHF 50
- Savings Course with 10% Discount
for 5 Lessons offered at CHF 224 instead of CHF 250
- Basic Course with 20% Discount
for 10 Lessons offered at CHF 399 instead of CHF 500
- Standard Course with 26% Discount
for 25 Lessons offered at CHF 924 instead of CHF 1’250
- Intensive Course with 30% Discount
for 50 Lessons offered at CHF 1’749 instead of CHF 2’500
- Professional Course with 36% Discount
for 100 Lessons offered at CHF 3’199 instead of CHF 5’000
Learn more about how the lessons are structured at our school.
German-Courses via Skype
German courses offered via video chat are professional, flexible and efficient.
What is Skype?
Useful information about using and installing Skype.
DO NOT FORGET THE FREE TRIAL LESSON!
Try our service completely without obligations & free of charge.
044 597 77 91
Online School GmbH