telc b1 – Course
telc-Zertifikat B1 – Course
COURSE DESCRIPTION telc-Zertifikat b1
The homestudies telc-Zertifikat B1 course is for all those who want maximum learning success in the shortest possible time. After this course you will be prepared for the telc B1 examination. The lessons are held via video chat on Skype. Your native-speaking and certified teacher can respond to your individual needs during online private lessons.
The course is tailored to suit your needs and exam preparation. Your teacher will prepare you specifically and individually for the four areas of the telc B1 examination.
You will receive individual support in the areas of oral communication, listening comprehension, writing and reading comprehension.
AFTER THE TELC CERTIFICATE B1 COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Have a broad vocabulary.
- Understand the basics of German grammar.
- Cope with most everyday situations in German without difficulty when travelling or in everyday life.
- Talk fluently about simple and familiar topics.
- Understand the main information in a text.
The telc-Zertifikat B1 is suitable for all those who wish to demonstrate their good knowledge of German with a certificate. The telc-Zertifikat is a good certificate of proficiency for every non-native speaker and adds value to any application.
TELC B1 PREPARATION AND TELC B1 EXAMINATION
homestudies offers you targeted preparation for the internationally recognised telc B1 certificate. The telc B1 examination consists of a written and an oral part. The written part of the telc B1 exam lasts 150 minutes and consists of reading, listening and writing modules. The oral examination lasts 35 minutes (incl. 20 minutes preparation) and consists of an interview (in pairs or individually), free expression of one’s own opinions as well as answering questions.
Schriftliche Prüfung 150 Minuten Written exam: 150 minutes
- Reading module (reading comprehension: newspaper articles, e-mail, articles, and contributions)
- Listening module (listening comprehension: radio discussions, lectures, conversations)
- Writing module (personal and formal texts, as well as your own opinion)
Oral examination: 16 or 24 minutes + 20 minutes preparation
- Call (pair or individual test)
- Free presentation of your own opinion
- Answering of questions
- Private lessons offered via Skype
- Native speakers & certified teachers
- 45 minutes per lesson
- Free teaching material
- Monday to Sunday
- 08.00 to 22.00 hours
TRY IT OUT FOR FREE
We offer you a non-binding trial lesson as a bonus. Let us explain everything to you and get you acquainted with the advantages of online language teaching.
Private lessons offerd via Skype
Study times are flexible
Only certified teachers
Free teaching material
Homework & corrections
Operational 365 days a year
What do our customers say?
telc B1 Zertifikat
PRICES AND PACKAGES
- 1 Lesson: CHF 50
- Savings Course with 10% Discount
for 5 Lessons offered at CHF 224 instead of CHF 250
- Basic Course with 20% Discount
for 10 Lessons offered at CHF 399 instead of CHF 500
- Standard Course with 26% Discount
for 25 Lessons offered at CHF 924 instead of CHF 1’250
- Intensive Course with 30% Discount
for 50 Lessons offered at CHF 1’749 instead of CHF 2’500
- Professional Course with 36% Discount
for 100 Lessons offered at CHF 3’199 instead of CHF 5’000
Learn more about how the lessons are structured at our school.
German-Courses via Skype
German courses offered via video chat are professional, flexible and efficient.
What is Skype?
Useful information about using and installing Skype.
DO NOT FORGET THE FREE TRIAL LESSON!
Try our service completely without obligations & free of charge.
044 597 77 91
Online School GmbH