telc b2 – Course
telc-Zertifikat B1 – Course
COURSE DESCRIPTION telc-Zertifikat b2
The homestudies telc-Zertifikat B2 course is for all those who want maximum learning success in the shortest possible time. After this course you will be ready for the telc B2 examination. The lessons are held via video chat on Skype. Your native-speaking and certified teacher can respond to your individual needs during online private lessons.
The course is tailored to your needs and exam preparation. Your teacher will prepare you specifically and individually for the four areas of the telc B2 exam.
You will receive individual support in the areas of oral communication, listening comprehension, writing and reading comprehension.
AFTER THE TELC CERTIFICATE B2 COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Have an extensive vocabulary.
- Express feelings and your own opinion in written form.
- Conduct spontaneous conversations with native speakers.
- Discuss various topics fluently.
- Understand more complex texts on abstract topics.
The telc-Zertifikat B2 is suitable for all those who wish to demonstrate their good German language skills with a certificate. The telc-Zertifikat is a good certificate of proficiency for every non-native speaker and enhances every application.
TELC B2 PREPARATION AND TELC B2 EXAMINATION
homestudies offers you targeted preparation for the internationally recognised telc B2 certificate. The telc B2 examination consists of a written and an oral part. The written part of the telc B2 exam lasts 140 minutes and consists of reading, listening and writing modules. The oral examination lasts 35 minutes (incl. 20 minutes preparation) and consists of an interview (in pairs or individually), free expression of one’s own opinions and the answering of questions.
Written examination 140 minutes
- Reading module (reading comprehension: newspaper articles, e-mail, articles, contributions)
- Listening module (listening comprehension: radio discussions, lectures, conversations)
- Writing module (personal and formal texts, as well as own opinion)
Oral examination 15 minutes + 20 minutes preparation
- Call (pair or individual test)
- Free presentation of own opinions
- Answering of questions
- Private lessons offered via Skype
- Native speakers & certified teachers
- 45 minutes per lesson
- Free teaching material
- Monday to Sunday
- 08.00 to 22.00 hours
TRY IT OUT FOR FREE
We offer you a non-binding trial lesson as a bonus. Let us explain everything to you and get you acquainted with the advantages of online language teaching.
Private lessons offerd via Skype
Study times are flexible
Only certified teachers
Free teaching material
Homework & corrections
Operational 365 days a year
telc B2 Zertifikat
PRICES AND PACKAGES
- 1 Lesson: CHF 50
- Savings Course with 10% Discount
for 5 Lessons offered at CHF 224 instead of CHF 250
- Basic Course with 20% Discount
for 10 Lessons offered at CHF 399 instead of CHF 500
- Standard Course with 26% Discount
for 25 Lessons offered at CHF 924 instead of CHF 1’250
- Intensive Course with 30% Discount
for 50 Lessons offered at CHF 1’749 instead of CHF 2’500
- Professional Course with 36% Discount
for 100 Lessons offered at CHF 3’199 instead of CHF 5’000
Learn more about how the lessons are structured at our school.
German-Courses via Skype
German courses offered via video chat are professional, flexible and efficient.
What is Skype?
Useful information about using and installing Skype.
DO NOT FORGET THE FREE TRIAL LESSON!
Try our service completely without obligations & free of charge.
044 597 77 91
Online School GmbH