telc C1 – Course
telc-Zertifikat C1 – Course
COURSE DESCRIPTION telc-zertifikat c1
The homestudies telc-Zertifikat C1 course is for all those who want maximum learning success in the shortest possible time. After this course you will be ready for the telc C1 examination. The lessons are held via video chat on Skype. Your native-speaking and certified teacher can respond to your individual needs during online private lessons.
The course is tailored to your needs and exam preparation. Your teacher will prepare you specifically and individually for the four areas of the telc C1 exam.
You will receive individual support in the areas of oral communication, listening comprehension, writing and reading comprehension.
AFTER THE TELC C1 COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Have an extensive vocabulary.
- Understand longer and more complicated texts without much effort and grasp their meaning.
- Conduct spontaneous and fluent conversations in German.
- Use German effectively and flexibly in everyday professional life, in training sessions or at university.
- Use style and grammar without making major mistakes.
The telc-Zertifikat C1 certifies that candidates have excellent German language skills. The telc-Zertifikat is a good certificate of proficiency for every non-native speaker and adds value to any application. The telc Level C1 proves that the graduate has a very good command of the German language.
TELC-ZERTIFIKAT C1 PREPARATION AND
TELC-ZERTIFIKAT C1 EXAMINATION
homestudies offers you targeted preparation for the internationally recognised telc C1 certificate. The telc C1 examination consists of a written and an oral part. The written part of the telc C1 exam lasts 3 hours and 40 minutes (including a 20-minute break). The written part consists of reading, listening and writing modules. The oral examination lasts 36 to 44 minutes (incl. 20 minutes preparation) and consists of a conversation (pair or individual examination), free expression of one’s own opinions as well as answering questions.
Written exam: 3h 40minutes
- Reading module (reading comprehension: newspaper articles, e-mail, articles, contributions)
- Listening module (listening comprehension: radio discussions, lectures, conversations)
- Writing module (personal and formal texts, as well as own opinion)
Oral examination: 16 or 24 minutes + 20 minutes preparation
- Call (pair or individual test)
- Free presentation of your own opinion and answering of questions
- Private lessons offered via Skype
- Native speakers & certified teachers
- 45 minutes per lesson
- Free teaching material
- Monday to Sunday
- 08.00 to 22.00 hours
TRY IT OUT FOR FREE
We offer you a non-binding trial lesson as a bonus. Let us explain everything to you and get you acquainted with the advantages of online language teaching.
Private lessons offerd via Skype
Study times are flexible
Only certified teachers
Free teaching material
Homework & corrections
Operational 365 days a year
What do our customers say?
telc C1 Zertifikat
PRICES AND PACKAGES
- 1 Lesson: CHF 50
- Savings Course with 10% Discount
for 5 Lessons offered at CHF 224 instead of CHF 250
- Basic Course with 20% Discount
for 10 Lessons offered at CHF 399 instead of CHF 500
- Standard Course with 26% Discount
for 25 Lessons offered at CHF 924 instead of CHF 1’250
- Intensive Course with 30% Discount
for 50 Lessons offered at CHF 1’749 instead of CHF 2’500
- Professional Course with 36% Discount
for 100 Lessons offered at CHF 3’199 instead of CHF 5’000
Learn more about how the lessons are structured at our school.
German-Courses via Skype
German courses offered via video chat are professional, flexible and efficient.
What is Skype?
Useful information about using and installing Skype.
DO NOT FORGET THE FREE TRIAL LESSON!
Try our service completely without obligations & free of charge.
044 597 77 91
Online School GmbH