CAE – Advanced Course
Certificate Advanced in English (C1) Cambridge Course
The homestudies CAE course prepares you extremely well for the Cambridge Advanced Exam. The CAE English lessons take place via video chat on Skype. Your native-speaking and certified English teacher will respond to your individual needs regarding the C1 Advanced Certificate in online one-to-one lessons.
COURSE CONTENT CAMBRIDGE C1 ADVANCED COURSE
The content of this CAE course is tailored to your needs and the preparation for the Cambridge Advanced Certificate. Your teacher will prepare you efficiently and individually for the learning objectives of the C1 Advanced exam. You will receive individual support in these areas: Oral communication, listening comprehension, vocabulary and grammar, reading comprehension and writing skills.
AFTER THE C1 ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand and write complex essays and texts.
- Speak spontaneously and fluently in everyday and professional situations.
- Describe opinions and thoughts clearly and present your own points of view.
- Follow and understand specialist discussions.
CAE-CERTIFICATE PREPARATION AND CAE-CERTIFICATE EXAM
homestudies offers you targeted preparation for the internationally recognised Cambridge C1 Advanced Certificate. The CAE exam consists of a written and an oral part. The written part of the CAE certificate exam consists of reading and writing “Reading and Use of English” as well as “Writing and listening comprehension”. The written part takes 220 minutes. The oral exam takes 15 minutes and consists of an interview with one or two other candidates.
Written examination: 220 minutes
- Reading and Use of English module (reading comprehension: newspaper articles, e-mail, articles, contributions): 90 minutes
- Writing module: Writing of different texts: 90 minutes
- Listening module (listening comprehension): radio discussions, conversations: approx. 40 minutes
Oral examination: 15 minutes
- Speaking module: Interview with one or two other candidates (answering questions, and other tasks)
The Cambridge C1 Advanced exam can only be taken at Cambridge examination centres.
TRY IT OUT FOR FREE
We offer you a non-binding trial lesson as a bonus. Let us explain everything to you and get you acquainted with the advantages of online language teaching.
Private lessons offerd via Skype
Study times are flexible
Only certified teachers
Free teaching material
Homework & corrections
Operational 365 days a year
What do our customers say?
Certificate in Advanced English
PRICES AND PACKAGES
- 1 Lesson: CHF 50
- Savings Course 5 Lessons
Offered at CHF 249 instead of CHF 250
- Basic Course 10 Lessons with 12% Discount
Offered at CHF 439 instead of CHF 500
- Standard Course 25 Lessons with 20% Discount
Offered at CHF 999 instead of CHF 1’250
- Intensive Course 50 Lessons with 25% Discount
Offered at CHF 1’875 instead of CHF 2’500
- Professional Course 100 Lessons with 30% Discount
Offered at CHF 3’499 instead of CHF 5’000
Learn more about how the lessons are structured at our school.
Cambridge-Courses via Skype
English courses offered via video chat are professional, flexible and efficient.
What is Skype?
Useful information about using and installing Skype.
DO NOT FORGET THE FREE TRIAL LESSON!
Try our service completely without obligations & free of charge.
044 597 77 91
Online School GmbH