FCE – First Course
First Certificate in English (B2) Cambridge Course
The homestudies FCE course prepares you optimally for the Cambridge First examination. The FCE English lessons are held via video chat on Skype. Your native-speaking and certified English teacher responds to your individual needs regarding the B2 First Certificate during online one-on-one lessons.
COURSE CONTENT FOR CAMBRIDGE B2 FIRST COURSE
The content of this FCE course is tailored to suit your needs and preparation for the Cambridge First Certificate. Your teacher will prepare you efficiently and individually for the learning objectives of the B2 First exam. You will receive individual support in these areas: Oral communication, listening comprehension, vocabulary and grammar, reading comprehension and written expression
AFTER THE B2 FIRST CERTIFICATE COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Express your feelings and opinions in writing.
- Communicate orally spontaneously and fluently.
- Describe opinions and thoughts and present their own situations.
- Understand the main content of complex texts, lectures, etc.
FCE CERTIFICATE PREPARATION AND FCE CERTIFICATE EXAM
homestudies offers you targeted preparation for the internationally recognised Cambridge B2 First Certificate. The FCE examination consists of a written and an oral part. The written part of the FCE certificate exam consists of reading and writing “Reading and Use of English” as well as “Writing and listening comprehension”. The written part takes 195 minutes. The oral examination lasts 14 minutes and consists of an interview with one or two other candidates.
Written examination: 195 minutes
- Reading and Use of English module (reading comprehension: newspaper articles, e-mail, articles, contributions): 75 minutes
- Writing module: Writing of different texts: 80 minutes
- Listening module (listening comprehension): radio discussions, conversations: approx. 40 minutes
Oral examination: 14 minutes
- Speaking module: Interview with one or two other candidates (answering questions, and other tasks).
The Cambridge B2 First examination can only be taken at Cambridge examination centres.
TRY IT OUT FOR FREE
We offer you a non-binding trial lesson as a bonus. Let us explain everything to you and get you acquainted with the advantages of online language teaching.
Private lessons offerd via Skype
Study times are flexible
Only certified teachers
Free teaching material
Homework & corrections
Operational 365 days a year
What do our customers say?
First Certificate in English
PRICES AND PACKAGES
- 1 Lesson: CHF 50
- Savings Course 5 Lessons
Offered at CHF 249 instead of CHF 250
- Basic Course 10 Lessons with 12% Discount
Offered at CHF 439 instead of CHF 500
- Standard Course 25 Lessons with 20% Discount
Offered at CHF 999 instead of CHF 1’250
- Intensive Course 50 Lessons with 25% Discount
Offered at CHF 1’875 instead of CHF 2’500
- Professional Course 100 Lessons with 30% Discount
Offered at CHF 3’499 instead of CHF 5’000
Learn more about how the lessons are structured at our school.
Cambridge-Courses via Skype
English courses offered via video chat are professional, flexible and efficient.
What is Skype?
Useful information about using and installing Skype.
DO NOT FORGET THE FREE TRIAL LESSON!
Try our service completely without obligations & free of charge.
044 597 77 91
Online School GmbH